Aug. 2011-May 2015: University of Louisville
- BFA in English and French
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Enrolled in the Honors Program
- Dean’s List, 3.8 GPA
Aug. 2013-May 2014: Université Paul Valéry - Montpellier III
- Enrolled as study-abroad student in the institute of French study for foreign student
Oct. 2017- Present: Thomas
- Researches and investigates industrial websites to determine appropriate material for inclusion in ThomasNet.com.
- Identifies new data to add to company profiles.
- Provides continuous quality control to ensure supplier’s product and services are accurately represented.
- Writes industry-focused articles for ThomasNet.com
Sep. 2015- Oct. 2017: Kinzer Projects
- Product description editor: Copy and content edited online project descriptions for a major US retailer.
Jan. 2015-May 2015: Miracle Monocle literary magazine
- Intern editor: Worked as flash fiction editor, choosing works for publication and editing works, assisted with social media for the magazine.
Aug. 2014-Jan 2015: Miss Millennia Magazine
- Intern editor: Wrote weekly articles and edited other staff writers’ articles.
Aug. 2013-June 2014: International Relations Office of Montpellier (La Maison des Relations Internationales)
- Intern: Work included translating letters and forms from English to French, as well as creating, proctoring, and grading the English comprehension test for French students who wish to travel abroad to Louisville.
- Work also included occasionally acting as secretary, running errands, answering the phone and helping visitors.
Nov 2010–Aug 2013: Target St. Matthews
- Sales Floor: Worked with customer service, as well as maintaining the store’s sales floor
Aug. 2011 –Jan. 2011: The Louisville Cardinal Newspaper
- Assistant News Editor: Wrote weekly articles and weekly “In the News” Column
- Worked with the news editor to create content for the section, created story ideas
- Worked with the news editor to design print newspaper pages
- Workplace and conversation-level written and spoken French
- Familiar with PC computer operating system and a basic understanding of macs
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and other Microsoft programs
- Familiar with Adobe InDesign, Elements, and a basic understanding of Photoshop
- Familiar with Squarespace, WordPress, and SEO
- Familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest